The machine takes up Elastic Nylon yarn & not textured yarn to a hank of yarn and put the hank yarn to dyeing. Then adopt Hank to cone winder rewinding it to be a hard cone yarn, the finished yarn could be a sewing thread or weave to cloth.
• No of Spindle : 20 head (Single head) for cotton & Nylon
• Spindle Width : 3” 4”
• Dist. Betwix Spindles (Each spindle space); 4 ½”
• Winding Device Circumference ( Yardage meter can be adjusted): 1.3-2yds.
• Motor power : 6P ½, 1HP.
• Creel, Meter counter, Ribbon breaker.
• Length 2950 x Width 920 x Height 1800mm.