United Aryan (EPZ) Ltd, a brainchild of hard-working individuals hailing from a successful business family from Delhi, India. It was Incorporated on 6th August 2002 and started its operations in the same year with 4 Sheds only.
Promoters of UAL are responsible for the creation of this modern yet keeping the traditional art of making garments blending the artful skills of Africa and Asia.
United Aryan (EPZ) Ltd ‐ Highlights
- Young but experienced promoters from established business backgrounds
- Established players in garment industry with expertise in sourcing and selling
- Ready orders and markets
- Financially sound and stable group
- Industry Certified production standards
- Professionally qualified and experienced management team
- Already established group in Africa
- Easy global access from Dubai (UAE)
- Non‐polluting industry – hence no environmental issues
We still wish to continue strengthening this business & have the capacity to do double-digit growth in very short time, the intention behind the business is to create as many jobs as possible. The next goal is to have at least 10000 direct Jobs created in near future which means 100,000 people get meals every day due to our project, as in Africa the ratio of one direct job to dependents / indirect jobs is 1:10. This itself is a big motivation to develop this business. It is our appeal that buyers should also support the cause by placing continuous good qty business & we assure that we will service their orders very professionally as we have been doing & provide them extremely competitive prices.
Plan towards Vertical Integration Textile Mill: We are working on a vertical integration program wherein we will be setting up a yarn to finished Denim fabric plant with 2 million per month monthly capacity.
Dyeing & winding unit of colour threads as colour threads is the basic raw material for the flourishing garment industry in Kenya. Moulding Hangers & Manufacturing Cartons & also making Woven / Printed Labels in-house.