Computerized Flat knitting machine for knitting Department of a Textile Engineering College
Computer control with LCD display, data direct input easy to key in programs, easy to operate, read and obtain information as to the performance of machine. All the information is very clearly display on LCD panel.
Specification: - Gauge : 14G
- Knitting Width : 54 inch
- CAM System : Single system. Tuck on front bed &rear bed, high butt & low butt system.
- Knitting Speed: Max. 1.2 m/sec. Knitting speed varies -- According to gauge, yarn and knitting conditions.
- Yarn Carrier : 6 Yarn carriers on 3 rails.
- Stitch Density: Electronic control with stepping motor 00-99 levels.
- Racking : 6 levels to left or to right.
- Fabric Take-Down: Compound main roller, torque motor control, two separate speeds adjustable each.
- Stop motion : Yarn break, knot, needle break, shock, fabric drop out, wraparound check, piece count, motor overload etc.
- Drive : Trimming belt, no oil needle, programming speed.
- Top Tensions: Electronic top tensions easy to thread the yarn through.
- Safety cover: Full safety cover for anti-noise and dust proofing.
- Operation Lamp: Green: Normal operation.
- Yellow: abnormal stop.
- Fluorescent Lamp: Inside of safety lamp.
- Power : 220V, 1/3 HP motor.
- Control system: Computer control LCD display.